Bilotta Kitchens, Bathrooms and more
- Enduring style U-shaped kitchen with breakfast nook features coffered ceiling with silver-accented pendant lighting, Gray granite countertop, and white painted fully custom Bilotta cabinetry with silver hardware. Upper cabinets are lit, reflecting light to the white marble backsplash.
- bold measures Smooth, white quartz countertops contract with dark mahogany ceiling beams and large central kitchen island, as well as the whitewashed, exposed brick walls.
- stately elegance Contemporary kitchen features white veined marble backsplash and waterfall countertop, White flat-panel kitchen cabinetry by Artcraft, creamy travertine flooring and a tray ceiling with recessed lighting.
- modern art Creamy quartz countertop contrasts with vertical grained wood cabinetry, patina-glazed brick hearth and aluminum upper cabinetry for a bold statement. Small orb pendant lighting adds a whimsical touch to this boldly designed kitchen by Bilotta.
- balanced textures Traditional kitchen features the timeless and enduring style elements of white quartz counters, white-painted shaker cabinetry by Bilotta, oak flooring and light gray painted walls. Silver cabinet hardware matches the square pendant light above the central island.
View Our Brochure
Bilotta Kitchens has been a leader in residential kitchen projects since opening its first showroom in Mamaroneck, NY, in 1985. Family-owned and operated by Jim, Maria and Regina Bilotta, the company is one of the most respected American firms of its kind, renowned for exquisite products, unrivaled services, superior craftsmanship and on-time results.
Bilotta boasts a team of award-winning designers unmatched for their talent, passion and innovation. Bilotta’s custom kitchens enhance their clients’ lifestyles, giving them enjoyment for many years to come.
To better serve a growing roster of loyal clients, the company has expanded to three locations. Along with the original showroom on Mamaroneck Avenue, Bilotta also displays its custom-made cabinetry inside the Architects & Designers Building on East 58th Street in New York City. In Mount Kisco, Bilotta Kitchens is part of the fabric of the town’s main street.
With Bilotta, you can enjoy design and product selections that cater to your every desire and need, together with start-to-finish service from concept through installation. Read on for more information about Bilotta »