- This event has passed.
“Breakfast & Learning” with Bilotta & Benjamin Moore
April 29, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Course Description: Color and Paint in Environments for the Aging
- Discuss the growth of the aging population and the common health problems they face affecting the eyes.
- Recognize the ways these health problems alter or interfere with color perception.
- Differentiate the common care environments for the elderly.
- Describe the ways color can help facilitate quality of life aspects of social involvement, navigation, and orientation in environments for the aging.
- Summarize how premium, low- or no-VOC paint can offer durability and safe application in environments for the aging.